Near Basel an unconventional family house made of wood offers cheap accommodation. In a separate guest apartment on the top floor there are:
- three bedrooms: two small double rooms and a spacious double room which can also be used as a family room (with sofa bed)
- a spacious living room with a kitchenette (fridge, ceramic glass hob, micro wave)
- two common toilets / showers for the guests on floor
- a covered veranda with direct access to the garden.
The house is situated in a large wild garden with barbecue facilities.
The village lies on a plateau of the Jura approximately 15 km from the city of Basel. Hochwald is very quiet and has the good fortune to lie mostly above the fog.
The place is easily accessible. With public transport it takes about 35 minutes; bus stop is in a walking distance of 3 minutes. The nearest motorway junction is at 7 km away; Basel is approximately 25 minutes away by car.
Not far away is the Goetheanum, the centre of anthroposophy in Dornach
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- open all year
- free WLAN throughout the house
- free parking in front of the house
- covered space for bicycles
- pets are allowed on request
- smoking only outside of the home
- no additional charges
- free use of washing machine
- free tea and coffee
- credit cards are not accepted
- Languages: German, French, Italian, English, Spanish, Greek